FrSKY Taranis Settings
I watched quad videos for ages, and the transmitter of choice seemed to be the FrSKY Taranis, in particular the X9D Plus. So, it seemed like a no brainer to choose the X9D Plus when I started building my quadcoptor. This transmitter, and the Q X7 for that matter, are fantastic, and for the money it can't be beaten, which is why I'm also going to be using the Taranis for all of my aircraft.
This page will let you access the settings that I am using for specific functions of the Taranis in a hope that it may help some people.
- FrSKY S6R Alternative Flight Mode Switching
- INAV Arming Warning System
- Throttle Cut with Safety Arming
- Timer Read and Reset Switch
- Switch 5 flight modes in iNav using a single radio channel
- Switch 5 flight modes and arming in iNav using a single radio channel
- View comprehensive iNav telemetry on the Taranis display